Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heather Lindsey: Struggling with Discontentment: WHEN is my TIME?

I have been having my own personal struggles with many of the things discussed in the questions at the beginning of this BLOG. I am wondering what I am going to do, feeling like I need to make some changes and not really knowing where to start...I am glad that I decided to read this because it gave me a new perspective and allowed me to think on all the positive things that I do have. I will be doing my best not to focus on the negative but keep my eyes stayed on God and the positive things that he can do for me. I know he can do anything but FAIL!!!

Share this BLOG with someone else...you never know who may need it...

Ms. Shaun



Heather Lindsey: Struggling with Discontentment: WHEN is my TIME?: GOD-- WHEN is MY TIME? WHY is it that everyone else is getting married? WHY can't I find a relationship that is worth my 5 minutes? WH...

No comments: